Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mon - Sept. 14, 2009

Last week was a short week because of labor day. This week it going to be a full week of work. I made a phone call to Ceramics by Shaw. I did't get much information from them so it is going to have to hold off for a bit. I need to move on to other materials.

I am working on the Crossville Eco Cycle Protocol sheet. I researched the material and found the information i needed for it. The ceramics are made up of 50% of Feldspar 50% is made of various high quality light firing ball clays. This makes the fired body white, allowing clear, brilliant colors and through body construction, meaning the color goes all the way through the tile rather than a surface glaze application.

After finishing Crossville Eco-cycle protocol sheet, i started on Eco-friendly Flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment